GHTC 2017 was held on October 19-22 in San Jose, CA.
Now in its 7th year, GHTC is the flagship IEEE Conference focusing on innovation, deployment and adaptation of Technology for Humanitarian Goals and Sustainable Development.
GHTC invites presenters to showcase innovation and progress in technology and methodology addressing the socio-cultural and socio-economic needs of vulnerable and resource-constrained end-user communities in developing and developed countries, as well as confronting the challenges of both natural and man-made disasters.
Key focus areas that are particularly relevant include (but are not limited to):
- Poverty Alleviation
- Agriculture & Food Security
- Quality Education
- Affordable & Clean Energy
- Clean Water & Sanitation
- Connectivity & Communication
- Humanitarian Challenges & Opportunities
- Disaster Mitigation, Preparedness, Response & Recovery
- Other United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
GHTC 2017 Program Book (PDF, 6MB)
Forum for Empowering Off-Grid Communities through the 17 SDGs
Thursday, October 19, 2017
IEEE Smart Village and the United Nations are co-hosting a joint call to action and Sustainable Development Goals training. The event is formatted as an interactive workshop and strategic forum geared to motivate participants not only to become engaged in sustainable development, but also to identify and address the critical path issues towards field implementation of the SDGs.
IEEE Smart Village and United Nations Interactive Workshop
- GHTC 2021 Call for Papers March 16, 2021
- GHTC 2020 Proceedings Published in IEEE Xplore February 15, 2021
- GHTC 2020 Report February 14, 2021
- GHTC 2020 Student Poster Winners November 1, 2020
- Special Sessions at GHTC 2020 October 30, 2020
Visit us on:
Your logo could be here