The premier HUMANITARIAN TECHNOLOGY INVOLVEMENT opportunity of the year
GHTC is the IEEE’s flagship annual international conference for scientists, engineers, technology professionals, practitioners, academics, foundations, government and non-government organizations, and individuals engaged in humanitarian work. The intellectual capital and momentum produced at GHTC lead the way in promoting innovation and education in best practices in humanitarian technology, broadening impacts from local to global. This conference reaches hundreds of participants from around the world with a program of invited talks, technical sessions, tutorials, exhibits, networking, and social activities. Sharing and discussing practical technology enabled solutions for present and future humanitarian needs, underserved populations and resource constrained environments around the world, and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDG). The conference theme of “Technology for the Benefit of Humanity” includes these focus areas:
- Agriculture & Food Security (SDG2)
- Good Health and Well Being (SDG3)
- Quality Education (SDG4)
- Clean Water & Sanitation (SDG6)
- Affordable & Clean Energy (SDG7)
- Decent Work and Economic Growth (SDG8)
- Disaster Mitigation, Preparedness, Response & Recovery
- Communication/Connectivity in Support of Development
- Other Related United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (e.g. SDGs 9, 11, 12, 14)
Involvement in the conference can provide for education in humanitarian technology and demonstrates support for the development of new and innovative technologies related to this vital mission. Speakers influence humanitarian work globally. Authors of the (IEEE Xplore) conference proceeding papers present not only to participants but add to the body of technical literature supporting the development of humanitarian technology efforts. Exhibitors reach decision makers and technology developers from many sectors in the premiere conference setting to display such capabilities.
Download our Patronage Packages Brochure.
- Helping humanity and broadening the impact of humanitarian technology work
- Support for education, research, and other humanitarian activities that focus on technology for the benefit of humanity.
- Awareness Building:
- Direct promotion to IEEE members, and humanitarian practitioners working in the field
- Direct promotion to e-mail listings and publications; logo on website and in flyers
- Access to conference speakers and participants, including field practitioners, to learn about burning humanitarian issues, and how they are being addressed.
- Website is available to public and the approx. 400,000 IEEE members. As well as conference attendees.
IEEE GHTC Virtual Patronage Program Options
For your generous support, we propose different benefits summarized in the following table.
|Level 1 (Logo)
|Level 2 (Ad)
|Level 3 (Video)
|Level 4 (Reg)
|Visibility on the conference website (logo)
|Visibility in the Program & Proceedings
(logo and 1/4 page write-up)
|Video clip (1-2 min) posted on website
|Visibility in the conference breaks
|Registration fees waived
|Verbal acknowledgement in all plenary sessions
All Patronage Options Include:
- Recognition as a Conference Patron in:
- Conference website (with your logo, 25 word write-up and a link to your website)
- Conference flyers (logo)
- Program Listing (logo)
- Recognition in our international conference promotion campaign
- Listing as patron in all leading print and online IEEE-GHTC publication promotion efforts
- A listing as patron in all national and regional news releases and calendar
Level 2 adds 1/4 page ad in conference program and attendee proceedings
Level 3 adds embedded video clip up to 2 minutes) posted on website and visibility in conference breaks slide show and a complementary conference registration
Level 4 includes two complimentary conference registrations (Min $900 value)
Level 5 incorporates all benefits and adds verbal acknowledgement in all plenary sessions
General Information, Contact and Payment Information
There are a limited number of patronages offered at each level. A contract and payment in full is required to secure a patronage package; advance payment is required for to be included in conference promotion efforts.
Payment is made by credit card via the Patron option in the conference Registration system.
Patrons must support the mission of the conference and be pre-approved by the Conference Sponsorship Chair. Any question of appropriateness of Patronages will be at the discretion of the Conference Sponsorship Chair.
For more information on options, please contact us using this form: