Winners of the Photos Contest as announced at the Conference.
First Place: Vijaya Lakshmi 2 (India)
Description: The solar initiative aims to test and demonstrate the utility of solar applications to meet the power requirements of the Common Service Centres (CSCs) established in remote areas of the country and provide lighting opportunities to the communities they serve, based on a revenue model. A user from Jammu and Kashmir is shown in the photo with the solar lantern she rents from CSCs to light her home.
Second Place: Julian O’Shea 1 (Australia)
Description: Engineers Without Borders member Alanta Colley and local children build a solar cooker as part of NAIDOC Week – a celebration of Australian Aboriginal Culture at Yorta Yorta Nation – Victoria.
Third Place: Alex Moseson 6 (USA)
Description: A group of self-taught mechanics in remote Bo Klua, Thailand brainstorm design improvements for an ergonomic labor-saving planter with Drexel Thai Harvest founder Alex Moseson.
- GHTC 2020 Student Poster Winners November 1, 2020
- Special Sessions at GHTC 2020 October 30, 2020
- Access to GHTC 2020 Plenary Sessions October 20, 2020
- Global Humanitarian Technology – What Is It? October 12, 2020
- Registration Open for GHTC 2020 August 12, 2020
Visit us on:
Your logo could be here