FAQs for Photo/Video Contests
- How many entries can I submit?
The maximum number of entries for the Photo Contest is 10 (ten), the maximum number of entries for the Short-Video Contest is 3 (three).
- When do I need to have all the model release forms signed?
Any model appearing in a submission should sign the model release before a submission is provided. The model release form is available for download here GHTC 2013 Model Release.
- Do I need to notarize Winner’s Release?
Yes, you need to notarize the Winner’s Release.
- Should I submit the Model Release only for me?
You should submit Model Release only for you, if you are the only person in the photo or video. If you have other people in the photo or video, you need to submit Model Release for each person separately.
- Where can I get the expense form?
We will send you GHTC expense form to fill after you send us your request.
- When should I submit the expense form for my travel?
You should submit your expense form for reimbursement no later then one month after the Conference.
- Access to GHTC 2020 Plenary Sessions October 20, 2020
- Global Humanitarian Technology – What Is It? October 12, 2020
- Registration Open for GHTC 2020 August 12, 2020
- Preliminary Speaker Announcement June 3, 2020
- Toshio Fukuda June 3, 2020
Visit us on:
Your logo could be here