How to Make It All Better
Mike North, PhD, Founder of ReAllocate and Host of Discovery Channel’s “Prototype This!” and “You Have Been Warned” explains how to create an impactful video. Dr. North goes through the basics of video, including lighting, audio, stabilization and storytelling. A little whacky and fun, Mike demonstrates his style for communicating with the audience.
This video was created for The IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference, which holds an annual video contest.
- How to Shoot Video That Doesn’t Suck: Advice to Make Any Amateur Look Like a Pro ($11 book at Amazon.com)
- GHTC 2020 Call for Papers February 1, 2020
- Report on IEEE GHTC 2019 January 20, 2020
- Student Poster Competition Results October 29, 2019
- Judd Walson joins GHTC 2019 Health Panel October 17, 2019
- GHTC 2019 Program Guide Available October 14, 2019
Visit us on:
Your logo could be here