How to Make It All Better
Mike North, PhD, Founder of ReAllocate and Host of Discovery Channel’s “Prototype This!” and “You Have Been Warned” explains how to create an impactful video. Dr. North goes through the basics of video, including lighting, audio, stabilization and storytelling. A little whacky and fun, Mike demonstrates his style for communicating with the audience.
This video was created for The IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference, which holds an annual video contest.
- How to Shoot Video That Doesn’t Suck: Advice to Make Any Amateur Look Like a Pro ($11 book at Amazon.com)
- Registration Open for GHTC 2020 August 12, 2020
- Preliminary Speaker Announcement June 3, 2020
- Toshio Fukuda June 3, 2020
- Kathy Land June 3, 2020
- Melissa Sassi June 3, 2020
Visit us on:
Your logo could be here