Using PDF eXpress
Using IEEE PDF eXpress
We encourage authors to check their final papers for IEEE GHTC 2020 using the IEEE PDF eXpress system http://www.pdf-express.org/ before they are submitted to the conference in EDAS. Here are the basic instructions for using PDF eXpress:
- Dates: Site opens: 2020-02-15; Submission deadline: 2020-10-15.
- First-time users: Go to http://www.pdf-express.org/. Select “New Users – Click Here“, then enter your email address and a memorable password, and the Conference ID 46280X.
- Previous users: Go to http://www.pdf-express.org/. Enter 46280X for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account. When you click “Login“, you’ll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click “Continue“. By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to the GHTC conference.
- You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title“.
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended).
- Click “Submit PDF for checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion“.
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click “Browse” and navigate to file, and click “Upload File“. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
- If your PDF submitted fails the check: Submit your source file again by clicking “Try again“, Read the PDF Check Report, then click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions, or Request Technical Help through your account.
- If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF: Resubmit your source file with corrections by clicking “Try again“, or if that fails, “Request a Manual Conversion“through your account.
- If the PDF submitted passed the check: If the PDF passed, or you are satisfied with your IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF, submit your IEEE Xplore compatible PDF using the Submission Process above.
For questions regarding PDF eXpress, you can contact the IEEE Publications Support Center. Also, please see related FAQ here. Please ensure to quote your abstract ID from PDF eXpress in all correspondence.
- Kathy Land June 3, 2020
- Melissa Sassi June 3, 2020
- Preliminary Speaker Announcement June 3, 2020
- Final CFP Extension GHTC 2020 May 16, 2020
- GHTC 2020 Student Poster Contest May 16, 2020
Visit us on:
Your logo could be here