Final Five Papers 2015
We are pleased to announce the finalists for the GHTC 2015 Student Paper Contest.
The Top 5 Student Papers selected for conference presentation are as follows:
|‘Need Clean Water Here’||Alexander Anderson and team, Washington State University, USA|
|‘Automatic Vehicle Indicator On/Off’||Vijay Kumar and team, Vignan Institute of Technology and Science, India|
|‘Lifestream Mobile Application: Navigating Transgender Healthcare in Metropolitan Orlando’||Bartley Argo and team, University of Central Florida, USA|
|‘DTMF based Robotic Arm Design and Control for Robotic Coconut Tree Climber’||Thejus Padmakumar and team, Amrita University, India|
|‘Motorized Hand Rehabilitation Device’||Rahul R and team, Vellore Institute of Technology, India|
These papers will be presented in the Student Paper Contest session at GHTC 2015 in Seattle on October 10.
We thank the IEEE MGA Young Professional/Student Activities Committee for sponsoring the awards for this years Student Paper Contest.
- IEEE Humanitarian Funding Opportunity for COVID-19 Projects April 3, 2020
- GHTC 2020 Call for Papers Deadline Extended April 2, 2020
- GHTC 2019 Proceedings Published in IEEE Xplore March 16, 2020
- Top 50 most popular papers from GHTC proceedings March 4, 2020
- Top cited papers from GHTC March 4, 2020
Visit us on:
Your logo could be here