Final Five Papers 2015
We are pleased to announce the finalists for the GHTC 2015 Student Paper Contest.
The Top 5 Student Papers selected for conference presentation are as follows:
|‘Need Clean Water Here’||Alexander Anderson and team, Washington State University, USA|
|‘Automatic Vehicle Indicator On/Off’||Vijay Kumar and team, Vignan Institute of Technology and Science, India|
|‘Lifestream Mobile Application: Navigating Transgender Healthcare in Metropolitan Orlando’||Bartley Argo and team, University of Central Florida, USA|
|‘DTMF based Robotic Arm Design and Control for Robotic Coconut Tree Climber’||Thejus Padmakumar and team, Amrita University, India|
|‘Motorized Hand Rehabilitation Device’||Rahul R and team, Vellore Institute of Technology, India|
These papers will be presented in the Student Paper Contest session at GHTC 2015 in Seattle on October 10.
We thank the IEEE MGA Young Professional/Student Activities Committee for sponsoring the awards for this years Student Paper Contest.
- GHTC 2020 Student Poster Winners November 1, 2020
- Special Sessions at GHTC 2020 October 30, 2020
- Access to GHTC 2020 Plenary Sessions October 20, 2020
- Global Humanitarian Technology – What Is It? October 12, 2020
- Registration Open for GHTC 2020 August 12, 2020
Visit us on:
Your logo could be here