Airport Arrival/Departure. The Holiday Inn San Jose – Airport hotel is located nearby to the Norman Minetta San Jose International Airport (SJC).
San Jose is located approximately 40 miles south of San Fransisco International Airport on Highway 101.
No need to take a taxi; the hotel offers a complementary shuttle service.
Public Transportation. The hotel is located right at the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) Gish Station light rail stop. You can buy an 8-hour pass for $4, take the Downtown Area Shuttle (DASH) free shuttle buses that circulate on a fixed-route through downtown San Jose, from Light Rail to various downtown locations such as San Jose State University, City Hall, Convention Center, Tech Museum, and many hotels, restaurants, and businesses.
Driving directions. Driving? Have a rental car? Check out the hotel’s Directions Page. The hotel is located at 1350 North First Street, at the corner of North First Street and Gish.
- From Interstate 880 take the North First Street Exit. If coming from the South – turn left on to North First Street. If coming North – turn right on North First Street. Hotel is one block up on right hand side of the road.
- From Highway 101 take the North First Street exit. If coming from the South – Turn onto North First Street – heading North. Continue 1 mile.
Local Activities. Looking for something to do?
- Check out our listing of things to do.
- Check out the city and visitor’s bureau Team San Jose site.
- Check out the hotel’s list of San Jose Attractions.
Use this interactive map: