Hotel & Travel
The GHTC 2019 hotel will be the DoubleTree at SeaTac airport.
NOTE: Hotel deadline extended to October 11
DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport
18740 International Blvd
Seattle, WA 98188
(800) 222 TREE
Telephone reservations: +1 800-222-8733. Reference group code: IEE or the name of the group: IEEE GHTC 2019 when making reservations.
Online Reservations: https://book.passkey.com/gt/217353283?gtid=56e7833bfc0ee8e72a8c51e037f70f7b
GHTC 2019 has arranged a Group Rate of $159. The GHTC Group Rate will be offered for a period of three (3) days before (10/13/2019), and three (3) days after (10/21/2019) the Meeting Dates, subject to availability of rooms at the time of reservation.
The Reservation cut-off date is
Tuesday, September 24 Friday, October 11 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific time. Reservations received after this date will be accepted by the Hotel on a space available basis at the Group Rate.
Rooms (note: all are non-smoking):
|Room||Single Rate*||Double Rate*|
|1 KING BED NONSMOKING||$ 159.00||$ 159.00|
|2 QUEEN BEDS NONSMOKING||$ 159.00||$ 159.00|
* plus applicable state and local sales/room taxes, fees and assessments currently a combined twelve point four percent (12.4%). A $2.00 per room, per night TPA Assessment will be added to each guest room account.
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport, is located less than one mile from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Our friendly staff is waiting to greet you with one of our signature freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
- Every guest room features a 37-inch flat-screen HDTV, a comfortable bed and a spacious workstation. Accessible rooms are available.
- Exercise in our fully equipped fitness center. Swim lengths in the outdoor pool. Tee off on a virtual golf course with The Golf Club at DoubleTree.
- Easy direct access to downtown Seattle via Sound Transit Light Rail. Ride the monorail from downtown Seattle to Seattle Center where you can admire the Space Needle and explore the Experience Music Project. See hotel Transportation Guide.
- Complimentary airport shuttle 24 hours a day
- Business center
- Discounted Self-Parking at $12.00 per car, per night
- 100% Smoke-free grounds
All guest rooms feature:
- Complimentary basic in-room WiFi
- Spacious desk with ergonomic chair
- Serta Suite Dreams® bed with luxurious bedding
- PrinterOn® remote printing
- HDTV, video games and complimentary HBO®, CNN® and ESPN®
- Bathrooms include:
- Curved shower rod
- Bath amenities
- Two telephones with voicemail
- Radio alarm clock with adaptor for MP3 connection
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffeemaker with complimentary coffee and tea
Directions: See hotel Interactive Map.
General Arrival Directions
FROM I-5 NORTH OR SOUTH: Take exit #152 (188th Ave). The hotel is located 1 mile West of I-5 on the corner of 188th and International Boulevard.
Airport Arrival Directions
Complimentary, no reservations airport shuttle. Need a ride from the airport? Follow the ‘courtesy vehicle’ signs in baggage claim wait at island one or three. Our white DoubleTree shuttle displays a large #1 in the front window. The shuttle leaves the hotel every 20 minutes from 4:05 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.; if you need a ride between 1:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m., call 206-246-8600.
- Student Poster Competition Results October 29, 2019
- Judd Walson joins GHTC 2019 Health Panel October 17, 2019
- GHTC 2019 Program Guide Available October 14, 2019
- IEEE Smart Village Session at GHTC 2019 October 11, 2019
- Welcome Reception @ GHTC 2019 October 11, 2019
Visit us on: