Conference Invited Reviewer Form
Response form for Invited Reviewers for GHTC
There are four primary responsibilities for any reviewer
- Promote the Call for Papers to your colleagues, networks and mailing lists between now and end of March
- Provide constructive, actionable feedback to all authors who submit Full Papers (up to 8 pages), Short Papers (3 – 4 pages) and Oral Presentation (1 page); Please complete at least one review per day so we can notify authors early. This will allow them more time to submit a high quality final paper or presentation
- Quickly review conditionally accepted final papers to confirm suitability for inclusion in conference proceedings
- Promote the Preliminary and Final Programs to colleagues and Networks between August and October
The Review Process this year can be summarized as follows
- Call for Papers Deadline is 31 March
- A single stage review process to be completed by 10 May (5 weeks)
- A small number of Full Papers that are weak but show potential may be Conditionally Accepted subject to Major Revisions. Any Conditionally Accepted Paper will be read a second time by at least one of the responsible reviewers to confirm they recommend the revised version is suitable for inclusion in the conference proceedings (mid – late July). Otherwise, the authors will be offered the opportunity to make an Oral Presentation.
Expected Review Effort
We estimate the total effort required will be 6 – 8 hours over five weeks.
The Technical Program Chair will assign papers based on your stated subject matter expertise. These may be a mix of Full Papers, Short Papers or Oral Presentations. The average number of papers to be assigned to each reviewer will depend on whether the papers assigned are Full Papers (up to 8 pages), Short Papers (3 – 4 pages) or Oral Presentation (1 page), as the level of effort differs for each type.
If you are only assigned Full Papers, you will be assigned 4 – 6 papers. If you are only assigned Short Papers, you will be assigned up to 8 – 12 papers.
Nominate Other Reviewers
If you would like to nominate other experienced reviewers with the necessary skills and expertise, please ask them to contact the Technical Program Chair using this form, specifying their thematic areas of expertise and confirming their contact details and affiliation. We would like to achieve diversity in terms of gender, organization and country.
Please fill in the following information
- Registration Open for GHTC 2020 August 12, 2020
- Preliminary Speaker Announcement June 3, 2020
- Toshio Fukuda June 3, 2020
- Kathy Land June 3, 2020
- Melissa Sassi June 3, 2020
Visit us on:
Your logo could be here