Call for Papers 2012
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite you to participate in the program for GHTC 2013.
GHTC 2013 is the IEEE flagship annual conference designed to gather together scientists, engineers, technology professionals, academics, foundations, government and non-government organizations, and individuals engaged in humanitarian work to discuss and develop solutions for present and future humanitarian needs.
An international conference, we anticipate participants from all over the world to attend a program of invited talks, technical sessions, tutorials, exhibits, networking, and social activities.
Participation in GHTC 2013 is open to all technologists or organizations interested in applying technology to humanitarian goals and to non-technical individuals and organizations interested in learning about the application of technology to humanitarian challenges. Following the Conference theme of “Technology for the benefit of humanity”, topics include but are not limited to:
- Health, Medical Technology, Telemedicine
- Disaster Warning, Avoidance, and Response
- Water Planning, Availability and Quality
- Power Infrastructure/Off-grid Power/Renewable and Sustainable Energy
- Connectivity and Communications Technologies (data/voice) for Remote Locations
- Educational Technologies
- Agricultural Technologies
- Applying Science, Engineering and Technology for Environmental Sustainability
- Humanitarian Challenges and Opportunities
Conference Proceedings of the accepted papers that have been presented at the symposium will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Electronic media containing all accepted GHTC 2013 submissions will be distributed to registered attendees.
- All submissions should be full papers. Abstract-only submissions will not be accepted.
- Authors should read the paper guidelines at http://www.ieeeghtc.org/author-central/author-guidance/ .
- All submissions must be done online. Log in to https://ieeeghtc.org/author-central/ for instructions and submissions.
- All submissions must be written in English. Submissions must not be longer than 6 pages; submissions over 6 pages will not be considered. Minimum font is 10 point, single-spaced, and submissions may include figures, illustrations, and graphs.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent XXX via email only, and posted on the website. Authors of unaccepted submissions will be also notified XXX by email.
- Authors of accepted papers will have an opportunity to revise their submissions for inclusion in the electronic media until XXX.
- Kathy Land June 3, 2020
- Melissa Sassi June 3, 2020
- Preliminary Speaker Announcement June 3, 2020
- Final CFP Extension GHTC 2020 May 16, 2020
- GHTC 2020 Student Poster Contest May 16, 2020
Visit us on:
Your logo could be here