The review process for the Student Paper Contest has been completed and the final 5 papers for conference presentation have been selected.
The Top 5 Student Papers selected for conference presentation are as follows:
- Alexander Anderson and team, Washington State University, USA ‘Need Clean Water Here’.
- Vijay Kumar and team, Vignan Institute of Technology and Science, India ‘Automatic Vehicle Indicator On/Off’
- Bartley Argo and team, University of Central Florida, USA ‘Lifestream Mobile Application: Navigating Transgender Healthcare in Metropolitan Orlando’
- Thejus Padmakumar and team, Amrita University, India ‘DTMF based Robotic Arm Design and Control for Robotic Coconut Tree Climber’
- Rahul R and team, Vellore Institute of Technology, India ‘Motorized Hand Rehabilitation Device’
These papers will be presented in the Student Paper Contest session at GHTC 2015 in Seattle on October 10.
We thank the IEEE MGA Young Professional/Student Activities Committee for sponsoring the awards for this years Student Paper Contest.